Thursday, July 22, 2010

Edited Portrait of Myself

So I wasn't going to make a post today but I was editing a portrait of myself and I was pretty stoked on the outcome so I wanted to share. I want to make sure and state that I did not take these photos. They are just photos of myself that I edited in Photoshop. I really liked the photo of myself with the glasses on but I wanted it to be a vertical photo that showed my shoulders. What I did was take two different photos that I liked and blended them together in photoshop to get the desired outcome. Also I took the flash and camera guy's reflection out of the sunglasses. Hope you like the final photo as much as I do.

So this is the first photo.







This is the second photo. 








And  you add these two photos together and you get the photo below.






No comments: