Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Trading Cards

When I was young I loved collecting trading cards. It was really exciting to get a new pack and see if you got one of those rare cards. I eventually got to a point were I didn't really enjoy them anymore and got rid of most of my cards. But quite a few years back I was walking through a mall during one of those trading card conventions and found an unopened box of "Yo MTV Raps" cards and had to have them. I ended up getting 3 full sets made of the series one set. I gave two away and kept the one for myself. I have always liked the design of the card and wanted to put myself on one and make it my own. Through the magic of Photoshop and a few self portrait shots of myself I was able to come up with two cards that I am really stocked on. Take a look and let me know what you think of them. The vertical one I have also printed out and used as my business card with all my important info on the back. I might switch it up and use both cards.



No comments: