Saturday, April 10, 2010

Crazy Night Gulch Adventure 04/09/10

So I decided to take another adventure into the gulch and infiltrate a building that is falling down the hill. It was late night and things got a little hairy at one point. Ultimately everything turned out fine and I had a good time exploring. I have wanted to get into that building and check it out for a while. I think I got some pretty nice photos and I will also be uploading 2 animations later in the week.




These were taken on the climb up the hill to the building.


Some of the rubble from the part of the building that has already crumbled.


This barbwire was a pain in the ass to get by.


You can tell there have been a few people in here before.
This is were I am on google maps if you are curious. 
It shows the building before it fell apart.


This is some sort of kitchen in this broke building.


One of me inside for good measures.


On the way home I ran into a couch in the middle of the road.

No comments: