Friday, August 30, 2013

Color Me Rad 5K Photos

So back on August 10th my friend Jordan and I were part of the photography team that captured the imagery from the Color Me Rad 5k. It was an interesting event and a fun experience that I learned a lot from. While Jordan and I only had about 2 hours of sleep before the event, we were able to still get the job done.

I fared a little better than Jordan with where I was placed to shoot as I was only slightly covered in colored powder once I was finished (at the end of the race he was covered head to toe in pink powder). I was stationed in the photo booth area at the finish line, so there was less chance of me getting completely covered. While I was told what settings to use and how to shoot, here are a few shots that I am pretty fond of.

Things started out pretty good...




This might have been the turning point...


And the color explosions start...



And now I had to save the best one for last. I love this shot.

No comments: