Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I'm Still Here!

Sorry I have not posted much or given many updates on my work or book. It looks like the last proof I have is perfect. I just need to check on one more thing which is a printing error on the printing companies end. Other than that the book looks to be finished and ready to release...

So that's where I need a little bit of help from the people in Seattle...

Hey Seattle People! I am looking for a space in the next couple weeks to throw a book release party for the photo book I have coming out. Any help would be great. I am looking for a space that is fairly nice and gallery like. Also a space that can serve beer and wine (maybe liquor). I am also seeing if I can do this on the cheap, BUT PREFERABLY FREE. I am not trying to make money, just want to celebrate the release of this book that I have put a lot of my time and effort into.

Here is the front and back covers of the book!


No comments: